Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Roaming Further Pass not working

I’m currently in Australia. I activated the Further Pass before leaving the UK, but I can’t use data. Calls are fine. I’ve rang CS several times and I was passed on to Tech Support 2 who still couldn’t help. We tried everything. The last thing they a...

Leon52 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming in India

I have bought an add on 120 to use whilst in India. I have switched on mobile data, mobile roaming, and automatic in the settings. I still can’t connect to any provider. I also can’t live chat with EE.Seems a bit pointless to have the add on. I had t...

DC-JH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Roaming

Hi, I'm set up for roaming,  but while I was away in spain I couldn't get any service other than WiFi? I've checked I was set up and all was OK. When I went to Portugal in January all was OK, no issues at all? Anyone else have similar problems? And w...

Hwillia by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Re-fill data

my data remaining this month will be small to me. Can I charge more data? If I can, how can I do?thank you

Jaehyun by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad service

Why is there no way to gift data to my other accounts while ee are 'improving' thier site??Bad service! Leaves my family stuck without data access. 

ScottD9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rm10 9sx

Hi, my data is not working this evening  how do I fix this issue ? 

Resolved! Data gifting

I have 100gb available to gift from a SIM that has unlimited data. I gifted 5gb on the 28th February. I wanted to gift more today 13 March but says I have only 55gb to gift. Why is this?

Swede146 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful