Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Just how fast would "Stay Connected Data" be at 0.5Mbps?

Hello, I'm curious. If I were to use up my 125 gig allowance in a month and the automatic Stay Connected Data kicked in. Just how fast would that actually be in real world usage?Sometimes connectivity is absolutely vital if idk, we got lost in the mi...

Jank0x by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE sign was sesriously broken

I have been unable to sign in for days on my desktop or phone, and now missed the window of opportunity to gift data.The portal site generally is broken, I FINALLY logged in, it told me it failed and then I clicked clear and I was in. It does THAT a ...

4g abroad

I am currently in Canada added a add on to my account to enable me to use data whilst here, I can only get 3G & am unable to get 4g I have rebooted my phone checked all settings are correct & still cannot get mobile data please advisepenny Murdoch

Data

Hello,it says i’ve used all my data up in 2 days? how is that possible, it apparently renews on the 7th of every month. 

Resolved! Data running out

Ive bought the 10gb bundle and my data has less than half left after 2 days there has the be something wrong im not using my phone constantly ive jist swapped from giffgaff and 8gb would last me a month any advice please or how do i raise a ticket 

Booboo564 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data limit

Am abroad but unable to use data as I think I set a 2GB limit for a reason don't know why. How do I change it?

mobile data not working since i returned home

A couple of weeks ago I went to America so I turned off my mobile data so I didnt pick up a large bill. Since returning to the UK I've switched my data off but it won't let me use it. It's not connecting me to the Internet on my phone or letting me u...

Resolved! Data limits

My phone alerted me to a download. I pushed this. It was very slow and kept stopping. When it reached 16% an alert arrived saying my data usage was used until the present period expired. According to my account that is 23/03. Is it safe ,re cost, to ...

Pat108 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful