Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Add ons

Can I add on the data roaming for a month and then remove it? Or will I have to keep it ? Thanks 

Jlb19721 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mobile data is not working

My husband shared family data to my number. But I can't use the data. When I changed my network to EE it was showing no connection and iam offline. I don't know how to fix it. I tried all possible ways but I couldn't make it 

deepika1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile

My data allowance has started again so I have 5.0GB now but my data still doesn’t work it still comes up as 3G not 4G what do I do?

Afreen by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Add on not available

I have topped up my credit so have £10 to spend in my pay monthly we account. I would like to allocate this to extra data but the button to buy an add on is greyed out. How to I add more data to my account?

Yea2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data not working

Hi, I am in New Zealand. I am pretty sure I pay for 100GB of data with free calls and texts abroad for £30pm. So I don't understand why I can't use the internet. It's annoying I can't just leave a message for EE so they can help me. Please can someon...

Gifting Data Not Working

Hi, I am trying to gift data to my daughter, and have been all weekend, but this is not working. It is saying there is an error and that you'll resolve it soon, as you are not able to display how much data is left. I need to gift her some as soon as ...

Jodie861 by Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Unable to gift data using app or website

Hi,I've always been able to gift my data to shared users on my plan. It seems that the website and app have been down today, as originally I couldn't even log in. Now I can log in, but I am getting this error message:"We will have it fixed soonSorry,...

hajim786 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just how fast would "Stay Connected Data" be at 0.5Mbps?

Hello, I'm curious. If I were to use up my 125 gig allowance in a month and the automatic Stay Connected Data kicked in. Just how fast would that actually be in real world usage?Sometimes connectivity is absolutely vital if idk, we got lost in the mi...

Jank0x by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful