Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Grindr

My network doesn't seem to allow me to access grindr 

Mjaber43 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to Gift

For some strange reason when trying to gift data within my family account it keeps giving me an error saying, unable to process try again later. This is happened for a few days now and despite me having in excess of 90gb unused data… is is only me? T...

PeterGen by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No mobile internet after upgrade.

Hi. I recently swapped my pixel 6 for the oppo x5 find. I received a new SIM with the phone (same number). I have unlimited mobile data but when I switch it on nothing is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ohanmic by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Gifting data

I have 5 members on my family account but can only gift to 3 out of the other 4 people. The account I cannot gift to is a sim-only no frills plan. For some reason when I go to gift data from the My EE app that number does not come up as available to ...

Roaming not working in Thailand

I’m new to EE but I signed up recently and i took a roaming plan on because I travel a lot. I’ve arrived in Thailand and my phone has a nice 5g sign… but my phone won’t connect to any internet. I’ve checked my account settings and they confirm i am s...

AJC1976 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Finished data

How do I get data before my next subscription  

AdeBimpe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful