Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming data abroad in China and Taiwan

My phone has always had roaming function switched on but previously when I've entered Taiwan I've had to purchase add ons in order to actually connect and use data. This time when I've entered Taiwan and China, my phone has stayed connected to 4G des...

Sakujun by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

bought add ons but no data

Hi, I have topped up my credit and then bought an add on for data, I received an email saying I could start using my data and in My EE there shows that I have 10GB available, but it is not working, is there another step that I am missing? Thanks!

Andrenaje by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Usage rapidly reducing

Ive hardly used the data function on phone, yet ive used over 7GB already, in less than 1 day....google chrome alone has eaten up 7.56GB.ive just done a speedtest and that seems to have reduced data by 1.25GB ..Any idea what is going on.....I have a ...

marco806 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

USA Roaming

Hi all - I’m having roaming issues in the USA, I’ve been here for about a week.My iPhone isn’t able to stably connect to a local carrier. When I come off airplane mode, it will search for a network and does connect (and show 5G status) but it will on...

Resolved! 4g goes from 45Mb to 1.3Mb

Why does my 4g go from 45Mb/s at 5am to 11Mb/s at 9am, to 7Mb/s at 2pm, to 1.3Mb/s after 4pm?Is this by design or because the mast is over subscribed?

5g/4g not working

For the past few days my mobile data hasn’t been working and can only use my phone when connected to wi-fi. Doesn’t matter where I am, how do I fix this 

Beware. Add on is recurring!

I needed extra data so I bought an add-on.  It was not obvious to me that this was a recurring charge.  When I got a text telling me I was puzzled. I cancelled before the next direct debit but it says the bill had already been prepared and I will be ...

Resolved! Grindr

My network doesn't seem to allow me to access grindr 

Mjaber43 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful