Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! EE data sim

hi can anybody advise how I find out, how much data I have left on my data only sim, it’s fitted to the EE  white Wi-Fi box in my motorhome. I’ve registered for a  account but don’t now where it Imput the sim number .

Provider Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a provider that provides decent 4G coverage with adequate signal strength? EE coverage has returned to levels last seen by Orange when they first started mobile coverage in the 90’s. I’m totally sick of a sub-standard service. 

Lossie34 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data

I need mobile data roaming as its not working outside the house

Some Apps have stopped sync-ing with mobile data

I'm puzzled, as a few days ago my Garmin Connect App stopped synching with my watch to measure sleep and also "activities" such as running, steps, calories etc now. I have to have wifi connection to do a sync. Seems to be the same with the 5K parkrun...

Jacky13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How does the “excellent speeds max 100mbps” work on simo?

Hi, I’m thinking of upgrading my contract to the 125gb for £18pm, but it says it’s limited to 100mbps and I’m not sure how that works. I’ve just got the new iPhone and finally got 5G, I’m getting around 600mbps which is amazing, so if I change to thi...

MJC_OK by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

It won’t let me gift data could someone help please 

Elisha27 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Had 100GB and suddenly dropped to 43 GB without explanation

I am not happy that without warning l went from 100GB to 43GB without warning this is very concerning without telling me can you explain why this as happened lm hoing to go public as this is not righy l have been a good customer and EE are taking the...

Minx68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile data

Have had no Internet all day saying I've got gb of data but not allowing me on apps saying data limit reached I have no data limit any ideas

Jayden31 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful