by ahmadharith Investigator
Investigator

Y854 Modem Does Not Fully Charged

Hye,

I owned y854 modem. After not using it for nearly three months, it has charging issue. Usually after charged the modem for 4-5 hours, it will fully charged. But now, even after 10 hours charging, the modem only charged only at two bar full out of four. Now it's  battery only last 9.5 hours. Can it be fix?

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Y854 Modem Does Not Fully Charged

Hello @ahmadharith do you have a different charger you can try? This will confirm if the actual device is faulty or not. 🙂 

Investigator

Yes, i have try charged it using two different cables and power adapters, but still not fully charged.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @ahmadharith you likely have a faulty device then. Does it still not charge properly after a full reset by sticking a pin or bent paper clip in the little reset hole underneath? If not you would need to look at either getting it replaced or repaired/exchanged through the warranty if it is still valid. 🙂

Investigator

Already reset it too but still not works. No warranty anymore 😞

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Sorry @ahmadharith looks like it may be time for a new device then I am afraid.

If you keep any future ones in storage for prolonged periods of time again running the battery down and charging it back up to about halfway every now and again should help to make them last. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.