by ChristopherJZ Investigator
Investigator

Will EE be adding other services (non Apple) to data free streaming?

As the title says, are there any plans for EE to introduce data free streaming for other services apart from Apple Music? 

Other networks are offering data free streaming, however from a much wider range of sources. 

I would happily pay extra for one of these video/music passes. Particularly video... 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Will EE be adding other services (non Apple) to data free streaming?

@ChristopherJZ   If they ( EE ) do have plans for this they will not announce it here before they do something like this.    They ( EE ) will only announce it here when they release a new product.    So unfortunately you’ll not get an answer to will they.  And one could say that other networks don’t have Apple Music or BT sport for free. 

by ChristopherJZ Investigator
Investigator

You're right @Chris_B, one could say that. However Vodafone, who also offer data free streaming packs, do offer 12 months of free Spotify or Sky Sports. Which could be a significantly better value deal when combined with data free streaming. Personally, I don't have any need for BT Sport, so the offer is wasted on me. I do, however, watch plenty of Netflix and YouTube, and listen to Google Play Music quite a lot. The data free streaming packs would have been perfect  for my useage. In hindsight I should have went with Vodafone instead of signing up for 12 months with EE 😣

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ChristopherJZ   There will always be something for somebody and obviously other people will not be interested so they feel they are being left out as you cannot please all customers all the time 

the the other one todo is have a larger data allowance as it wouldn’t be right tha someone with 1GB of data had free streaming and yet someone who pays for a larger amount of data has the same free streaming.   It should be only certain tariff ( more costly) that free streaming is applicable.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.