by IanB18 Investigator
Investigator

Why is my travel data pass not working in China, but I can buy 100MB for £8.40

Why is my data travel pass not working in China, but I can buy 100MB of data for £8.40, are EE just trying to rip me off again??

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why is my travel data pass not working in China, but I can buy 100MB for £8.

@IanB18. Have you by any chance used your daily limit of 500 MB ? 

Just to point out the time is set by the UK time zone not the time zone your in.  

by IanB18 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Why is my travel data pass not working in China, but I can buy 100MB for £8.

Hi Yes I am aware that timing is GMT, I have not been able to access any data for the whole of the 30/12, so have not used any of my allowance of the 500MB.

The same problem happened to me last month for 4-5 days, which I incurred a bill of over £400.

Poor poor service from EE, in fact I still think I’m waiting for a phone call back.

by
EE Employee

Hi @IanB18 and welcome to the community.

Are you still having issues with you travel pass?

Many thanks,

Lee

by IanB18 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Lee,
Yes I am still having problems, the data pass worked yesterday but has not worked again today. If a permanent solution I will need to change to a more reliable service provider who can cater for my needs.
Regards
Ian Burey. 
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @IanB18,

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions