by Martinwy15 Investigator
Investigator

Where are the data add-on packs?

I am wondering why I cannot buy a data add-on pack. The minutes and the texting options are available, but not the data. Unfortunately, I inadvertently purchased another pack instead of data and I now have to wait a whole month for my next pack to start. I need this for work and it looks like I might have to try another provider.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Where are the data add-on packs?

Text DATA to 150 & see what it offers.

You could buy a data pack & then text NOW to 150 to start it immediately overriding your existing pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Text DATA to 150 & see what it offers.

You could buy a data pack & then text NOW to 150 to start it immediately overriding your existing pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Martinwy15 texting the code DATA to 150 does not reply with the available data packs anymore it now replies with the available data add ons. To check which data packs are available on your SIM particularly please log in to MYEE online and navigate to MYEE>packs and add ons where it will list all the available ones to you. You can also call 150 from your EE phone and select the option for packs and add ons to purchase one over the phone. Here is a link containing the data packs available on EE (the £10 & £15 data packs are exclusive offers and may not work on your SIM). :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.