by Kezza123
Visitor

When is data gifting going live my son needs data and I took his contract out

A note from EE:

Data Gifting has now launched. For information pop over to our comprehensive post here in Community which has everything you need to know. 

If you have further questions click here and then tap reply at the bottom and we'll do our best to help you out. 

I took my son contract out because of this and still none the wiser when it happening and 1gb just isn't enough for him 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When is data gifting going live my son needs data and I took his contract ou

@Kezza123   EE will not give out any dates when this might go live.  Sorry but you will have to wait.  The CS agent who told you this was only told about it and should not of actually said anything to you about it. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When is data gifting going live my son needs data and I took his contract ou

@Kezza123 wrote:

I took my son contract out because of this and still none the wiser when it happening and 1gb just isn't enough for him 

Hi,

EE haven't even acknowledged this is even going to happen so committing to an inadequate contract on the basis it might is massive gamble.

Can your son not use wifi?

Or get him a PAYG sim and teach him to budget.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by lornajayne71
Explorer

I was also told by a CS agent that this was a thing one week ago.

He said I'd be able to do it as soon as I got the upgrade, which funnily enough, was a next day delivery Smiley Frustrated

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@lornajayne71  At present no information is available when/if this is going to happen. 

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Hi @Kezza123 @lornajayne71

Data Gifting has now launched. For information pop over to our comprehensive Help page which has everything you need to know

If you have further questions click here and then please start a new topic by tapping the yellow box on the page.

Thanks 

Tiff

Community Manager 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.