by leesontrevor
Visitor

When do I get my 5gb mobile data boost promised to me recently.

When I changed my SIM deal with you recently, I was told I would get a 5 GB mobile data boost? I have home broadband with you and EE tv. I didn't ask to change, I was advised to by your shop in Westfield, Olympic Park.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: When do I get my 5gb mobile data boost promised to me recently.

Hi @leesontrevor

Welcome to the community.

The data boost is for existing mobile customers who take out EE broadband.

However, if you're an existing broadband customer with a mobile account, you'll get the boost automatically when you sign up for one of our new broadband packages.

If this isn't what was explained in store, I recommend popping back in to get this resolved.

Chris

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, @leesontrevor

5GB data boost can take up to 30 days after your home broadband account goes live. 

If it more than that give a call to customer. 

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You only get the mobile boost when you take out a new BB contract, not if you've already got BB.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
Solution

Hi @leesontrevor

Welcome to the community.

The data boost is for existing mobile customers who take out EE broadband.

However, if you're an existing broadband customer with a mobile account, you'll get the boost automatically when you sign up for one of our new broadband packages.

If this isn't what was explained in store, I recommend popping back in to get this resolved.

Chris

by Squircle
Explorer

Hi, I also recently moved to EE broadband, and am an existing EE mobile customer. I recieved a 5GB databoost in the first month - it went live 5th Jan, but have not seen it since? 

Any ideas?

by

Hi @Squircle

Does your data boost show in your My EE account?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.