by Gamer01000 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When can I get another unlimited data add on?

So recently Iv been getting unlimited data add ins since I don't have internet at home (before any EE staff asks no im not getting your broadband too expensive and slow) I was hoping to get another add on today but couldn't can I get it again later on? Or tomorrow?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: When can I get another unlimited data add on?

"Ignore" just means they can't send you Private Messages (PMs); you still see all their posts.

The answer to your Q is you may or you may not. These offers are sent out at random. No one can predict if & when you will get 1.

EE's BB is much the same & as fast as from most of the other ISPs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
19 REPLIES 19
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Gamer01000 the PAYG add offers are sent out at random. The 3/5/10 day unlimited add ons are not available to purchase unless you have received the text invitation.

🙂

Established Contributor

That doesn't answer my question when will I get another text allowing me to get one I have £3 hoping I could get another one

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

They are sent out at random. Nobody knows if or when you will get one.

Established Contributor

Why don't they just add it on the list of add ins you can buy would be much easier for everyone 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome back to the community @Gamer01000

This add-on is via text invite only and is not always guaranteed.

If you are eligible for this weeks offer you would receive a text.

Many thanks,

Lee

Established Contributor

I buy it almost every time pretty sure that means I'll get the text again my previous add on ran out yesterday 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Gamer01000

I understand your frustration but as I have mentioned this add on is not always guaranteed.

Many thanks,

Lee

Established Contributor

If I click ignore on a profile is that user then "blocked" and is there any other EE staff who can tell me what I want to hear?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

No it just means they are ignored so you will not see their posts.

No there is not. You have been given the correct information.

Established Contributor

Can anyone give me the correct info?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gamer01000,

The information @Lee_H and @tm90 provided earlier is correct.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

I just want to know if I could get the add on tomorrow? I can't see any more replys from  Lee and tm because they are being ignored

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gamer01000

We cannot guarantee that you will receive the promotional offer every time, as it is invite only.

So we would be unable to confirm if you will receive the offer this time around.

Please take a look at our current pay as you go packs.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

"Ignore" just means they can't send you Private Messages (PMs); you still see all their posts.

The answer to your Q is you may or you may not. These offers are sent out at random. No one can predict if & when you will get 1.

EE's BB is much the same & as fast as from most of the other ISPs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

So how do I block people on here?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't from posts. This is a public forum. Any member may post anything within reason. Just stop reading them if you don't like what you hear.

Established Contributor

Not good enough 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

That's the way it is. Same as all other public discussion groups.

Established Contributor

But what do I do if I don't agree or like a reply from someone reporting it does nothing so can't they put something in place so I never have to look at/talk to again??

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.