by aussieaussie
Explorer

When I transfer my SIM from Orange PAYG to EE PAYG do my extras get tranferred?

Hi there,

When I transfer my SIM from Orange PAYG to EE PAYG do my current applied extras (500 MB of data for 30 days) get tranferred?

Thanks

JA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: When I transfer my SIM from Orange PAYG to EE PAYG do my extras get tranferr

Hello @aussieaussie only physical calling credit is transferred when you migrate from Orange/T-Mobile to EE - your Orange rewards/extras are none transferrable and will not carry over, any remaining bundles will be lost once the transfer is complete. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: When I transfer my SIM from Orange PAYG to EE PAYG do my extras get tranferr

Hello @aussieaussie only physical calling credit is transferred when you migrate from Orange/T-Mobile to EE - your Orange rewards/extras are none transferrable and will not carry over, any remaining bundles will be lost once the transfer is complete. 🙂
by aussieaussie
Explorer

Thanks a lot @Profile closed . Appreciate the swift reply!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @aussieaussie enjoy your new EE plan. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.