by Aiddee Investigator
Investigator

WhatsApp call issue

I am facing this exact years old issue:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archive/whatsapp-not-connecting-over-mobile-data/td-p/359579/page/2

I am unable to connect Whatsapp video/voice calls when I switch from Wifi to data. If I restart the phone it wirkw fine, but if I again switch back to Wifi and then to data - problem returns!

I am in contact with EE support. They are helping me out but no solution found yet. They even replaced my SIM. 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: WhatsApp call issue

Just on the off-chance,  could it be your Switching Content Lock OFF or ON ? Content Lock often affect social sites / apps..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Aiddee Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for you reply but it is set to Off!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aiddee,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you checked to see if there are any updates available for the app?

Thanks

James

by Aiddee Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I did download the app again!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aiddee,

Thanks for confirming. 

I'm sure our Customer Care Team will find a solution for you soon. Please keep us updated.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.