iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

What does our 4G network coverage mean for you?

From new masts in remote locations, to 4G boosters improving signal, even to new drone technology, we’re going all-out to bring you 4G in more places.

We have 4G in more places than any other UK network, helping you to stay connected wherever you are. From sharing seaside selfies to streaming music on your country walk, you can do more whether you’re at home, on holiday or just out and about.

Find out what our 4G network coverage means for you > 

network_article_800x800.png

Best on EE: Samsung Galaxy Note8

Our 4G network also means you can make the most of cutting-edge new devices, like the Samsung Galaxy S8.

Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note8 >

Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note8 with EE by 14th September and you’ll get a free Samsung DeX Station to turn your new device into a desktop computer.

Remember, our 4G network is all about keeping YOU connected, so if you’ve got any questions or comments don’t hesitate to get in touch below.

Tiff

7 REPLIES
by Maestro
Maestro

Re: What does our 4G network coverage mean for you?

When are EE going to improve indoor coverage though?

by Biz88 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Would like to see band 20 added to all the masts to increase reliability as well as speed. I have myself seen a big positive change recently due to band 20.Keep it up!! Smiley Tongue

by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Cripes, scraping the barrel of 'spin with no substance' with this and the other post! Smiley LOL

by Marcella123
Visitor

Why am I buying more data

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Marcella123. We don’t know.   What does your device say ?   Are you allowing apps to run in the background?   Do you have location services switched on ?   There are many ways to use data without you knowing your using it.  

what device do you have ? 

by Snipe717 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Again and again EE plug their high speeds and the ability to browse the web in the middle of nowhere, but refuse to turn their focus to providing a signal indoors.

Please, EE, forget your 2600 super fast speeds for a moment, no one really cares or needs this kind of performance. Forget rolling out 4G in vast areas of wilderness and help us to use our handsets indoors, where the majority of customers actually use their devices.

Three have rolled out their 800mhz very aggressively and it has made a monumental difference, particularly indoors. It is not slow by any means and they are providing this spectrum from virtually every mast in my area, providing a SOLID coverage equal to O2 and Vodafone, indoors and out. Whilst EE remain a joke inside almost any building in the town, which is not made of paper. The 800mhz spectrum could fix this issue once and for all, but instead it is being used to colour in the coverage map for marketing purposes and not actually helping the average customer.

Don't even get me started on the exclusion of PAYG customers from this coverage fix, who STILL receive a service which is inferior to the already inferior service, provided to EE contract customers.

Why do EE not listen to their customers?? Well, because they are all about marketing their brand with high figures, but the public are not stupid, personal experience and word of mouth have much more impact.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Snipe717

Thanks for posting your thoughts on this.

We are still rolling out the 800MHz network in order to improve indoor and general coverage for our customers. This helped improve indoor coverage in over 500,000 homes on the first day and has continued to help as it is rolled out.

We also provide a WiFi calling service that has been proven to help customers in hard-to-reach places as well as in buildings where our customers find it difficult to get a signal.

If you're having problems with your service specifically, I recommend getting in touch with our technical support team to investigate this further.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.