by Jemima
Visitor

Want to upgrade monthly data allowance on my current contract

Hi, really hope someone can help or point me in the right direction...

I'm currently on a 4GEE plan 2GB and every month I exceed my contracted data allowance and have to purchase 'add-ons' to get more. This is not a cheap option obviously.

Am I wrong in thinking that at any time during my contract, I am able to increase my plan (at additional monthly cost obviously), to one with a larger monthly data allowance?

If so, how does one do it? Is it possible to do via either the EE website or the EE app?

It's probably me being stupid, but I can't see any options to do so nor any relevant information.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Want to upgrade monthly data allowance on my current contract

Yes you can change your plan to a higher one to get more data.  The only way to do this though is by phoning EE customer service.

Just remember though that once you go up to a higher plan, you cannot then downgrade it back to a lower one until your contract has run out.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jemima    You can lower it but only if your over half way through your contract term and you can only lower it back to its original price point. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @Jemima

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I see @Profile closed and @Chris_B have helped you out already.

Just to add, please have a look at our I want to change my EE price plan - what do I need to do? support article.

If you need any further help, please just let me know.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.