by welshman75 Investigator
Investigator

Voicemail "Call Ended'

My voicemail has suddenly stopped working. I have notification that i have new voicemail but when i try and ring voicemail fails,  it immediately ends the call - definitely did not connect at all.  VoiceMail setup is fine, I can call in from a vodaphone phone, enter my PIN and access my vm. My calls are diverted to the VM if I do not answer. I have reset network settings, rebooted the phone. several times. Tried to resolve via the CHat Support who said they had changed some configuraton , but when the text came to say that had gone through - still did not work after restarting the phone. I also did all the usual things link texting VM ON to 150 etc. 

What on earth is going on?  Can anyone help please.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Voicemail "Call Ended'

Hello there @welshman75

Thanks for coming to the community.

What phone are you using?

Does the same happen if you call 222?

Speak soon 🙂

by welshman75 Investigator
Investigator

Hi , yes same if I call. 222 or the full 07...222 number.  I use an Iphone 6s - unil last friday it was fine.  The only thing I have noticed that is different to my other iphones in the family is that under Phone settings, there is an option to Change the Voicemail Password. I cannot say that has ever been there before and does not appear on our other iphones. I tried it. It does not ask for any current oassword, Just to twice enter a new one - but then just hangs  when I save. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Sounds unusual, @welshman75.

I recommend speaking to our technical support team. They will be able to run some troubleshooting on your account and make sure everything is OK.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.