by Bill65

Using data in Spain

Hello I'm due to fly to Spain tomorrow me and my wife are pay monthly customers and was wondering if we used our mobile data abroad would we be charged for it cus I know sometimes it can cost a fortune to use ........ Any advice very much appreciated ...... Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Using data in Spain

Hi Bill and welcome to the community

Spain is an inclusive destination so data is charged as in the UK up to a 15GB fair usage cap. So as long as you stay within your normal allowance or 15GB, whichever comes first, you will not be charged extra. 

It is usually wise checking roaming is enabled on your account before going. The easiest way to do this is usually through texting roaming to 150 or calling 150.

Thanks,

Peter

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Solution

Re: Using data in Spain

Hi Bill and welcome to the community

Spain is an inclusive destination so data is charged as in the UK up to a 15GB fair usage cap. So as long as you stay within your normal allowance or 15GB, whichever comes first, you will not be charged extra. 

It is usually wise checking roaming is enabled on your account before going. The easiest way to do this is usually through texting roaming to 150 or calling 150.

Thanks,

Peter

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.