by RT1972 Investigator
Investigator

Using 4g but for last 10 days twitter messages only coming through once or tw

Twitter messages only upload once or twice a day unless I use home wifi, similarly WhatsApp messages come through but photos don't upload or send until random time, again unless I get to wifi. Work outdoors so only get wifi at home in evening.  Rest of internet seems to work ok, perhaps a bit slow. 

Any ideas please 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Using 4g but for last 10 days twitter messages only coming through once or t

@RT1972  login to your online EE account and turn content lock to strict then restart your device then turn content lock back off and you should be okay

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Using 4g but for last 10 days twitter messages only coming through once or t

Good Afternoon and welcome to the community @RT1972 .

Are you able to try disable content lock and see if this helps?

Does this happen in one specific area?

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

by RT1972 Investigator
Investigator

Hi
Thank you for your suggestion, the lock is off and it happens everywhere. Have been in several areas over last 2 weeks with it happening. Did internet speed test on 4g this afternoon and said fast but twitter messages were not coming through nor pictures on WhatsApp (just the message). When I got home to wifi all working as normal.
No idea!
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@RT1972  login to your online EE account and turn content lock to strict then restart your device then turn content lock back off and you should be okay

by RT1972 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you.  Looking like that sorted it.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @RT1972

Have a great day 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.