by sarahlouisea Investigator
Investigator

Upgrading to EE from T Mobile 6 Month Internet Booster

I am upgrading from T Mobile to an EE sim card.  I renewed my six month internet booster at the end of last year at a cost of £40.  Will the remaining months of internet usage be transferred to my new EE sim?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Upgrading to EE from T Mobile 6 Month Internet Booster

EE 4G PAYG pack info can be found here, there's is noting that lasts longer than 30 days with EE though and so you will probably find it's not as good value for money as the T-Mobile pack you currently get.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@sarahlouisea   Sorry but no it will not be moved across as that is a T-Mobile offer not a EE one,  they are not the same network. 

Investigator

Okay, I will stick with my old T Mobile Sim for now as I still have two months left to use.  When the time comes for renewal are the EE data packs better value?

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

EE 4G PAYG pack info can be found here, there's is noting that lasts longer than 30 days with EE though and so you will probably find it's not as good value for money as the T-Mobile pack you currently get.

Investigator

I agree, after looking into the data packs offered by EE in the 'everything' packages there are only limited amounts of data per month and I prefer unlimited use with the T Mobile Booster which seems much better value.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.