by Stubell606 Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded to 10gb contract

I recently upgraded my phone to a new galaxy s8 with 10gb of data from a 5gb contract. When logging into the ee app it stating I only have 5gb of data but my plan states my new data plan. Any help would be great thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Upgraded to 10gb contract

Hello @Stubell606

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community today. Smiley Happy

You should have access to the full 10GB data that's included in your new price plan.

When you text either AL or BAL to 150, what does the reply state?

Have you received your new phone? Normally when you upgrade, your new plan doesn't take effect until EE have processed your upgrade and your phone has been dispatched.

Investigator

Thanks for getting back to me. I have the new handset for over a week now. This is the reply I got. You have 1.4GB remaining of your 5.0GB data allowance. But when i go into my plans in the app it states i have a 10gb contract. Cheers

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to reply @Stubell606Smiley Happy

It sounds like your data allowance hasn't updated correctly after changing price plans.

I recommend you speak to customer service on 150 from your EE phone and they'll investigate this further for you.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of any more assistance, but EE don't allow account access on the forum, so there's no point in passing you to one of EE's Community Support as they'll say the same as me.

Please do let us know how you get on with customer service though. Smiley Happy

Investigator

All sorted now thanks for you help. Just gave 150 a call and took about 5 mins to fix. It was because I upgraded my contract half way through a monthly cycle. Cheers for you help 👍

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to let us know the outcome @Stubell606Smiley Happy

You're more than welcome and I'm glad to hear you've managed to get everything resolved. Smiley Happy

by
EE Community Support Team

Brilliant work @Inyourbox

@Stubell606 it's great to see that everything is now sorted.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.