by AV2019
Explorer

Unable to send/receive photos on Whats App or view photos on Facebook on 4G?

Hello

For the last 4 or 5 days I have been unable to send/receive photos on Whats App or view photos on the Facebook App on my Iphone 8 when on 3G/4G, works absolutely fine on Wi-Fi though. I have tried resetting network settings, both apps have mobile data enabled, also tried deleting/re-installing the apps and all the other advised courses of action but still no luck.

Many thanks in advance

Alex V

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Unable to send/receive photos on Whats App or view photos on Facebook on 4G?

Hi @AV2019 

Try switching your Content Lock to STRICT, reboot your device, and then switching content lock OFF!

Thanks

BustaCrabb

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Unable to send/receive photos on Whats App or view photos on Facebook on 4G?

Hi @AV2019 

Try switching your Content Lock to STRICT, reboot your device, and then switching content lock OFF!

Thanks

BustaCrabb

by AV2019
Explorer

Hello @Profile closed 

Many thanks for the solution there, having had a look into earlier threads I can see now that this has been asked before (apologies for creating another thread on the same subject). Out of interest, how did it end up like that as I'd not reset anything to make it do that, is it something to do with an update that was auto-installed on to Whats App/Facebook.

Best Wishes

AV

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi @AV2019 

Thank you! 🤗

All working now.. eh!

Cheers 👍

BustaCrabb

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.