by KieranMc12

Trade in

I'm currently in a contract ready to upgrade to Samsung galaxy s9. I have a trade in offer and you get BT Sports free for 24 months. Does my current phone need to be undamaged to qualify for this deal? And I am already paying  £5 a month for BT Sports so if I take out this new offer will I get BT Sports for free or will I need to continue paying?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Trade in

@KieranMc12  You’ll get the BT sport for free.  ( cancel you subscription) If your current device is damaged you’ll need to pay the fee when you give it back if it’s damaged.  Or you can pay a fee to keep it. 

Have a look at THIS at the costs of a damaged device or if you wish to keep it. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@KieranMc12  You’ll get the BT sport for free.  ( cancel you subscription) If your current device is damaged you’ll need to pay the fee when you give it back if it’s damaged.  Or you can pay a fee to keep it. 

Have a look at THIS at the costs of a damaged device or if you wish to keep it. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @KieranMc12

Thank you for joining our community 🙂

@Chris_B is right and please follow the advice and the help and support page he's kindly directed you to take a look at.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.