by greeelis Contributor
Contributor

Still no EE app or ability to log on to EE's website. Can only access 150.

Still no EE app or ability to log on to EE's website. Can only access 150 but need more detailed info and the ability to gift data to a family sim. All suggestions so far have been fruitless. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by greeelis Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Thanks

A general thank you to all members who tried to help. Ultimately, it was a tech problem that was sorted by Chat helper "Mayank" who did a superb job within minutes. There appeared to be a phantom sim number cocking things up. Thanks again and Season's Greetings! 🎄🎖🥃

4 REPLIES 4
by greeelis Contributor
Contributor

Re: Still no EE app or ability to log on to EE's website. Can only access 150.

Thanks Chris. But it does make me wonder why EE points us at The Community without solving the issues itself. Is The Community website independent of EE?

greeelis
by Grand Master
Grand Master

See Gift Your Data and Set Controls .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by greeelis Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Thanks

A general thank you to all members who tried to help. Ultimately, it was a tech problem that was sorted by Chat helper "Mayank" who did a superb job within minutes. There appeared to be a phantom sim number cocking things up. Thanks again and Season's Greetings! 🎄🎖🥃

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @greeelis

I'm delighted to see that you were able to get this sorted.

Have a lovely Christmas. 😄

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.