by Nope
Explorer

Still haven't gotten 10GB extra added to my account for card I got at Heathrow

I was told by the sales person at the airport that my card came with 13GB, and it has a 10GB sticker on it. I have seen solutions in the forums, and I've waited over 24 hours after my 3GB ran out and I tried LHR10, but still nothing. It just tells me I'm not eligible. This has been really messing up my trip, so can someone please tell me how to speed this process?

Sending balance to 150 is:

Your current balance as of today 20:01 is £0.00. You have 500 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 250 minutes remaining until 31/07/2019 for your £15 International Pack. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £15.00 on 07/06/2019 at 22:34.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
by Nope
Explorer

Re: Texted LHR10 to obtain free 10Gb but failed

I'm having the same issue, it's been over 24 hours.

Sending balance to 150 is:

Your current balance as of today 20:01 is £0.00. You have 500 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 250 minutes remaining until 31/07/2019 for your £15 International Pack. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £15.00 on 07/06/2019 at 22:34.

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Nope

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have sent you a private message for some details 🙂

Leanne.

by Saoyang
Visitor

Hi! I bought the same package 10 days ago and upon texting LHR10 to 150 I received this message:

"Unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer. Please check you have an active Pay As You Go pack and have called, text or used data during the lifetime of your pack.".

I have used up the 3GB from the data pack, and the supposed automatic 10GB rollout has not yet kicked in. Please help.

by

Hi @Saoyang

Thanks for coming here.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne 🙂

by Dazzabird Contributor
Contributor

Same here.....I have up after a few days.

spent about 4 hours on the phone to EE....and just got fobbed off..

now with 3.......far far easier to deal with 

by aboudrow

Same issue here.  Bought 2 of these at Heathrow. The 3gb shows up, but the 10 does not.  The error message I get says that I do not qualify for the promo.  There was no expiration date on the cards.  Feeling very mislead right now.  Please advise how I can get the data activated.

THank you

by

Hi @aboudrow

Welcome to the community. 🙂

The 10GB should kick in once your initial allowance is used. Please let us know if it doesn't.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.