by mark_bwfc
Explorer

Sorry, your £15 data pack can't start

Hi, I have the £15 data pack, which gives me 4GB of data and unlimited texts. So, I topped up £15 last night and woke to a text saying 

"Sorry, your £15 Data Pack can't start as you don't have enough credit. Top up £15.00 now and your pack will start automatically and £15.00will come out of your credit. If you don't have enough credit for your pack to start standard UK calls will be 30p/min and texts 12p each" 

Even though my balance is £15, and it is no longer in my bank account. Can anyone sort this out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Sorry, your £15 data pack can't start

Hello @mark_bwfc sorry to hear your pack has not renewed as it should. Try texting the code DP15 to 150 to purchase the pack manually then restarting your phone and checking this link to see if it has added/activated:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

You may need to text the code NOW to 150 then restart your phone again to activate it if your old pack is still showing and the one is is set to 'waiting'.

If the above does not work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/activate the pack for you. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @mark_bwfc sorry to hear your pack has not renewed as it should. Try texting the code DP15 to 150 to purchase the pack manually then restarting your phone and checking this link to see if it has added/activated:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

You may need to text the code NOW to 150 then restart your phone again to activate it if your old pack is still showing and the one is is set to 'waiting'.

If the above does not work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/activate the pack for you. 🙂
by mark_bwfc
Explorer

Yess, thanks buddy! DP15 to 150, my pack has been restored 😄

Cheers boss!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @mark_bwfc good to hear your pack is now working. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions