by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

So then EE I hope your paying attention to the market and what users want .....

Sorry to bring this up again mods, but im really disappointed its now end of August and theres no sign of the supposed 4G Home Broadband device relaunch with the return of the 100GB plan.

Well maybe you might pay attention now

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2017/08/three-uk-launches-advanced-100gb-data-4g-mobile-plan.ht...

Sure its only three, but im really disappointed you removed the 4g home broadband with no warning and then when i rang CS on 150 was obviously lied to that it was being re-launched.

So maybe someone can get this to the people who make the decisions, because quite frankly, it makes EE look bad !!! again sorry mods to have to mention this yet again, but im getting a bit annoyed no one on EEs products tems are reading these fortums or the feedback mods pass along.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: So then EE I hope your paying attention to the market and what users want ..

Hi,

Have you spoke to CS about what you can get, or are you just looking on the website? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: So then EE I hope your paying attention to the market and what users want ..

Hello there @AHarMan

Thanks for coming back to the community.

As soon as we do have any further information we will let you know.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Thanks @Leanne_T

Sorry if it comes across as a rant in any way, im just disappointed that the range of choice EE once offered is now rather limited and i dont understand why ?

Please feel free to close this but i hope someone can feedback to the products team that this needs a re-think

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AHarMan

I will certainly pass your feedback and appreciate you coming here and letting us know how keen you are for this.

I will certainly let you know if I hear anything 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions