by beccab

Shared sim plan

I got a shared sim, but it doesn't seem to be sharing data with my husband. Only minutes and texts.

I have made sure on my account that he's allowed access. 

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Shared sim plan

Good morning @beccab

Welcome to community 🙂

Have you registered your shared plan in My EE yet?

Once your Shared 4GEE Plan is set up, you can view and amend its details by going online.

You must register with My EE, if you haven't done so already, to access your plan and account details 24/7.

My EE is available to both the Account Holder and the Sharers in a Shared 4GEE Plan.

The Account Holder can view the plan's details and make any changes if necessary.

The Sharers can only view the details relevant to their own device - and won't be able to make any changes to the plan.

My EE is the place to check your monthly data usage, as well. Your data usage will be displayed as a group total for all of the members on your Shared 4GEE Plan.

Account Holders and Sharers

The Account Holder is responsible for the Shared Plan and has financial responsibility and administrative control of every plan listed on the account.

Important decisions, such as payment options or adding/removing EE products, will always be made by the Account Holder - unless they give Sharers permission to do so in Usage Controls in My EE.

To be assigned Account Holder permissions in My EE, choose I AM THE BILL PAYER when signing up for My EE.

Once the Account Holder position is taken in My EE, other devices on the Shared Plan will have read-only permissions, as Sharers.

All this information and more can be found in our SHARED PLANS - Get more from EE with our Shared plans help and support pages.

Hope this helps

Richard

🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Shared sim plan

Good morning @beccab

Welcome to community 🙂

Have you registered your shared plan in My EE yet?

Once your Shared 4GEE Plan is set up, you can view and amend its details by going online.

You must register with My EE, if you haven't done so already, to access your plan and account details 24/7.

My EE is available to both the Account Holder and the Sharers in a Shared 4GEE Plan.

The Account Holder can view the plan's details and make any changes if necessary.

The Sharers can only view the details relevant to their own device - and won't be able to make any changes to the plan.

My EE is the place to check your monthly data usage, as well. Your data usage will be displayed as a group total for all of the members on your Shared 4GEE Plan.

Account Holders and Sharers

The Account Holder is responsible for the Shared Plan and has financial responsibility and administrative control of every plan listed on the account.

Important decisions, such as payment options or adding/removing EE products, will always be made by the Account Holder - unless they give Sharers permission to do so in Usage Controls in My EE.

To be assigned Account Holder permissions in My EE, choose I AM THE BILL PAYER when signing up for My EE.

Once the Account Holder position is taken in My EE, other devices on the Shared Plan will have read-only permissions, as Sharers.

All this information and more can be found in our SHARED PLANS - Get more from EE with our Shared plans help and support pages.

Hope this helps

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.