by lornajayne71
Explorer

Shared data.

A note from EE:

Data Gifting has now launched. For information pop over to our comprehensive post here in Community which has everything you need to know. 

If you have further questions click here and then tap reply at the bottom and we'll do our best to help you out. 

Hi,

Recently upgraded my partners phone, was previously on a 5gb shared plan. When I upgraded I was informed that EE no longer do the shared data plans anymore, so I opted for him to have the 8gb. However, my plan still says shared and is showing as he is still using my data.

Also, when I upgraded the guy who I spoke to said they no longer did shared data, however, as my partners data was more than mine, he would be able to send me data in 500mb blocks.

Is this possible because I have searched everywhere and called numerous times but there is always no one available to answer my query. Smiley Indifferent

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Shared data.

@lornajayne71   It is not possible at present to gift data to anyone, if this to happen the devices will need to be on the same account  

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Re: Shared data.

Hi @lornajayne71

Data Gifting has now launched. For information pop over to our comprehensive Help page which has everything you need to know

If you have further questions click here and then please start a new topic by tapping the yellow box on the page.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.