by Krisztina26 Investigator
Investigator

Samsung s8

Hello. I recently got a new phone Samsung S8 on ee. I have a problem, every time i put my data on i can't send any pictures(whatssap,messenger,anywhere) i also can't load any received pictures. If i go on wifi everything works fine. I went to ee and they said it may be the sim card and i they gave me the another one. The problem is the same. Does anyone knows why and how can i fix it? Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Investigator

Re: Samsung s8

Hello. I didn't manage to fix the problem yet. I spoked with an agent last
night and he said he will have to investigate. Don't know what else i could
do.
Investigator

Samsung s8

Hello. I recently got a new phone Samsung S8 on ee. I have a problem, every time i put my data on i can't send any pictures(whatssap,messenger,anywhere) i also can't load any received pictures. If i go on wifi everything works fine. I went to ee and they said it may be the sim card and they gave me the another one. The problem is the same. Does anyone knows why and how can i fix it? Thank you

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you on contract or PAYG? If PAYG, do you have credit to send MMS using the Messenger app? They are not included in your text allowance. N.B. This does not apply to Whatsup which uses your data allowance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hello. I am on a contract
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Krisztina26   Have you allowed the apps to use cellular data ? 

Investigator

Yes i did.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Krisztina26

If you cannot send anything when not on wifi then this is a data related issue. Does your phone say 4G at the top of the screen?

• Do you have this problem in only one place? Are you in a 4G area?
  • Have you checked your local network for problems?
  • On the quick shortcuts make sure "Mobile data" is active (should be blue)
  • Settings - Connection - mobile networks - Network Mode should be LTE/3G/2G (auto connect)
  • Try downloading your Internet settings from here.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Krisztina26

Thanks for coming to the community.

Has the advice from @Northerner helped get this working for you?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.