by Mk1fezza
Explorer

Running out of data

So my 2yr contract is up in a couple of months and I'm noticing that my data is running out a week or in this months case almost 2 weeks early, I have 5g of data and although people will say that's not a lot these days I've never had a problem up until recently, coincidence??? Smiley Mad I do take all necessary measures to ensure I'm not using my data frivolously.

I looked into adding a bolt on and was surprised to see a cost of £7 for 1g to be used within 7 days?? Am I the only one who thinks this is a rip off!!! I refuse to pay it on principle, I cannot wait until I can cancel my contract and save £££ with a new provider, surly all the big networks are going to come unstuck with all the deals available from the new providers i.e. Sky and BT etc.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else has noticed there data running out towards the end of their contract.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Running out of data

Hello there @Mk1fezza

Thanks for posting 🙂

We have no control over how much data the device uses at any time.

What device do you use?

Have you looked into increasing the plan to get more data each month not just the 7 days?

Thanks very much 🙂

by Mk1fezza
Explorer

Hello

im using a 6s 

i would consider changing my package for increased data if I felt it was good value for money ? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Mk1fezza

If you get in touch with us we can certainly look into this for you 🙂

The iPhone 6s could be using data in the background.

Do you have any new apps?

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.