by Cc3200 Investigator
Investigator

Rollover Data

If I have left over data, is that used before my new pack data or what?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Rollover Data

Before! See How do I get Data Rollover from EE?

Your data allowance will be applied in the following order for each Pack: (1) Rollover data, (2) core pack allowance (3) Free Boosts.

If at the end of this pack period you still have some of the previous Rollover data left, that will not roll over to the next period, only the remaining core pack allowance will roll over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Cc3200

This is what EE says on the website concerning rollover data:

Data Rollover is a great benefit on EE pay as you go and Flex plans. If you haven’t used all the data in your monthly Flex plan or 30-day pay as you go pack, we’ll add it to the next one you buy so you get another chance to use it. If your next pack/ plan doesn’t start straight away, we’ll still add the leftover data as long as you start it within seven days.

All our Flex plans include Data Rollover. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Before! See How do I get Data Rollover from EE?

Your data allowance will be applied in the following order for each Pack: (1) Rollover data, (2) core pack allowance (3) Free Boosts.

If at the end of this pack period you still have some of the previous Rollover data left, that will not roll over to the next period, only the remaining core pack allowance will roll over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.