by lou7 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Hi I carnt get on the internet it justs says sbout blank or not a trusted ce

Hi can anyone tell me whats the best net work mode to be in please as only getting one bar of signal

19 REPLIES 19
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I carnt get on the internet it justs says sbout blank or not a trusted ce

Auto Connect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Valued Contributor

Hi whats the bes network mode to be in I only have one bar of single on my phone

1. Hi can some one tell me whats the best metwork mode to be in I only have one bar of signal I havr four opfions and yhere all letters I know lt etc is 4g bjt tjat only gives me one bar of signal tjen yjere others  and thers a  gsm only my phone is vsry slow   thankyou
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi whats the bes network mode to be in I only have one bar of single on my p

Hi @lou7,

You can set it to 4G and your phone will automatically switch to 3G if you lose your 4G signal.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

James​​​​​​​

Valued Contributor

Re: Hi whats the bes network mode to be in I only have one bar of single on my p

Hi which one is that thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

The 1 with LTE in it 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @lou7,

Can you list the options you see for me please?

Thanks

James

Valued Contributor

Hi yes lte/wcdma/gsm      wcdma/gsm         gsm only

by

Hi @lou7,

Please select the lte/wcdma/gsm option.

Thanks

James

Valued Contributor

Thankyou for your help really apreciated

by

No problem @lou7 Smiley Happy

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else in the future.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Valued Contributor

Hi can you tell me if downloading apps can slow your phone down and slow
the signal down please also when I try and go onto my ee app it closes
before I get a chance to view my bill or data or anything its says
unfortuantly my ee has stoped
Valued Contributor

Hi james the ptions I have got for network mode is lte/wcdma/gsm
(auto connect) wcdma/gsm(autoconnect) wcdm only gsm
only
by

Hi @lou7,

When your phone is downloading apps in the background it may affect your data speeds for other tasks.

Is My EE closing every time you use it? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

Thanks

James

Valued Contributor

Hi yes ive tryed delet ing and reinstalling it also these arr my nstslrk
modes what ones best phones very slow always has one bar of signal for some
reason ??? Lte/wcdma/ gsm(autoconnect) wcdma/gsm
(autoconnect) wcdma only gsm only
by

Hi @lou7,

Lte/wcdma/ gsm(autoconnect) is the best mode to use.

Does the network status checker show any problems in your area?

Thanks

James

Valued Contributor

No it doesnt
by

Hi @lou7

Thanks for coming back to us.

Do you get more than one bar in other areas?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@lou7 wrote:
the ptions I have got for network mode is lte/wcdma/gsm
(auto connect) wcdma/gsm(autoconnect) wcdm only gsm
only

Use the "LTE/wcdma/gsm (auto connect)" option, both of which I pointed you at earlier.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.