by FinestRyan
Visitor

Price plans disappearing

So I've been looking at getting a contract with EE for the past few weeks. Its a 40gb plan w the galaxy S8 that I've had my eye on but yesterday i noticed that the 40gb and 25gb plan options have gone. Now there are only 4 those being 3,8,15 and 60gb. If i look at the refurbished s8 plans 40gb and 25gb show up but 60gb disappears same story for non samsung phones by the looks. So whats going on? 

Is EE in the middle of introducing a new pricing structure (hope it means more data for the same price btw) can we expect new price plans or is this set in stone for a while? 15gb is too little 60 is too high 😞 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Price plans disappearing

Hi, 

EE refresh their price plans, have special offers, all the time especially when new handsets come onto the market. Also some deals are also only available via your online account upgrade option.

Grab them quick before they go. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi, 

EE refresh their price plans, have special offers, all the time especially when new handsets come onto the market. Also some deals are also only available via your online account upgrade option.

Grab them quick before they go. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FinestRyan

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I see @Northerner has offered you some brilliant advice regarding this.

It's best to snap up the offer while they're there (if possible), as our deals are always being updated and changing.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.