by lj96
Explorer

Positive feedback

I couldn't find anywhere to leave positive feedback, so hopefully this will be recognised and find it's way to the right person!

After having so many issues with my data usage and ridiculously high bills, I spoke to a customer service representative today named Alan who was unbelievably helpful and got everything sorted out within about 10 minutes after months of trying! He went so far to recommend an app to track my data, as well as changing my direct debit date (which I had previously been told could not be done) and taking off unnecessary charges to my bill - I had been being charged £4.99 for an extra 1GB of data, which he removed and added an extra 15GB for £7! I was contemplating leaving EE before speaking to him, and his service has now convinced me to stay due to how helpful he was. Give him a raise.

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive feedback

Hello @lj96

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

I'm absolutely delighted that Alan was able to help you today, he sounds like an absolute star!

Do you know which call centre or department he is in? I'd love to send an email passing on this lovely message to him and his manager.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris 🙂

by lj96
Explorer

Hi @Christopher_G

As far as I am aware, he is a member of the billing and account queries team but unfortunately I did not get the call centre that he was in. Please let me know if you manage to pass along this message, he really was fabulous!

by
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for the reply @lj96

It really is lovely to see such warm feedback for service you have received.

Did you get any texts from EE after your call to Alan regarding how he handled things.

If you did, then replying to them will get him direct feedback.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Savannah_p17
Explorer

Hi I want to share some positive feedback regarding my recent visit to a EE shop to start a sim only contract,after a few hours in the shop the lady I was seen by at the time couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t allow me to get one so requested help over the phone and it still couldn’t be dealt with. A guy working there said it may be something to do with my bank as he’s seen this happen before. So I closed my account with the bank and opened a new account with a different bank. I returned to the shop and saw the same guy that advised me and he went through and started a contact for me and luckily it worked. I had my son with me at the time and as expected of a 1 year old he didn’t want to stay still and wanted to walk around the shop. The guy was very patient and understanding. Overall he provided great customer service and was generally very good at his job. By the time he had finished and it was time to sign the contract my son had fallen asleep on me. I didn’t have a buggy with me so he offered to hold my son as he was asleep in my arms while I filled in the paper work his computer was also slow so he ended up holding my son for around 5 minutes. I was so shocked when he offered but so grateful. He went out of his way to make sure he provided the best customer service whilst showing compassion. He found the root to the problem which helped me start my contract after being told there was no other option. I hope he gets a reward or some recognition for his amazing customer service. Not a lot of people would care to do that. And I think it’s important that you recognise employee like him as they leave a positive and lasting reminder of EE’s customer service. Hopefully you reward him or recognise his hard work and commitment to providing the best customer service. If it’s possible , Could someone get in contact with me For his details and location of the shop please.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Savannah_p17

Please let us know his name and store and I will certainly pass the great feedback over to the retail team.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.