by dawny38
Explorer

Please help me..... 1024 text

Hi everyone in the last 2 days I have had 2 messages from EE on number 1024 saying I have used all my data allowance but don't worry you've got it covered with the data pass you've already brought. 

I have a brain injury so freaked out I was talk to ee said no its all fine still have my full allowance everything is fine and I was feel nervous but ok this morning I get the same message again and I called ee tell me again to don't worry but I am worried they are go to charge me a lot I panicked I tried to add lots of add ons to my allowance and I don't know what to do. is my card detauils safe? thank you

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Please help me..... 1024 text

@dawny38  if you use all your data allowance you cannot accidentally use more data as you have to purchase more, you will not be charged if you don’t have data you just won’t get a data connection. 

by dawny38
Explorer

Hi.

Thank you for the reply it said that it wasn't a problem as I had paid for an add on. I don't know if I did but we check and there was a link on there when I went on the link had all my details on there my customer number phone number etc was the ee page. But said I have already used 2gb in 4 days with 2gb remaining which I had paid for.  called ee advised me to put a stop to bank cards as that isn't there number and only ever send on ee. I'm annoyed myself 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @dawny38 

Are you on PAYG, Flexi plan or pay monthly contract?

You normally receive a message when you have used 80% of your data. Are you a heavy data user? If so it might be worth looking at better data options on your account.

Don't forget you can always check your account by texting BA to 150 or checking your MyEE app. 👍🏼

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.