by voyagerxp Investigator
Investigator

Phone Unlock Form

Hi i upgraded my phone last end of last year and gave my old Iphone 5c to my wife.  She now wants to change network but the iphone 5c is locked to EE.I've filled in the the unlock form but all i get is the following.

Sorry, something went wrong.

We were not able to process your request unfortunately.

Please go through the form again, checking your answers, and making any corrections where necessary

Can anyone help me with this.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Phone Unlock Form

@voyagerxp  If this device is 2nd hand you will need to call customer services to request this unlocked and it will cost you £8.99.

if you got the device yourself from EE you need to put your details in the online request form.    This includes your phone number that you used in the device at the time as the device is linked to your account.  

Investigator

I brought the phone and contract from carphone warehouse on EE. Doeas this still apply?.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@voyagerxp  Yes your still ok to use the online form.  You must use your ferias the device is registered to your account.   

Just make sure you put the correct IMEI number of the device you want to unlock and the phone number that was used in the device at the time you used it, 

Investigator

I've tried to enter the details and get the same message. i then tried the same form for my new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and that worked. My Iphone throws up the somthing went wrong.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.