by Craig051 Investigator
Investigator

Paid £10 for 4gb data, received 2gb?

Hi Guys -  I've just purchased 4gb (for £10) data and only 2gb of data is showing in my account? I'm new to EE by the way. Any help much appreciated. Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Paid £10 for 4gb data, received 2gb?

Hi @Craig051,

Your acount is showing correct.

The plan is £10 for 2GB and the additional 2GB is a promotion.

Once you have used the 2GB that you have as part of the plan, the additional 2GB will then show and be available to use.

If you follow the link @Christopher_G posted, this should show you any pending bundles and add-ons that are waiting to be activated.

Alex 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Craig051

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Is your normal allowance 2GB?

Check out the add-on status checker, it should show that your 4GB add-on is pending until you use the rest of your main allowance.

Chris

by Craig051 Investigator
Investigator

Hey Chris,

I am a new EE customer. I ordered a sim over the weekend with the intention of purchasing the 4gb, £10 deal (normally 2gb?). My EE initially showed 4gb, but the screen refreshed showing 2gb? It's still showing 2gb. Please help. Thank you

by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @Craig051,

Your acount is showing correct.

The plan is £10 for 2GB and the additional 2GB is a promotion.

Once you have used the 2GB that you have as part of the plan, the additional 2GB will then show and be available to use.

If you follow the link @Christopher_G posted, this should show you any pending bundles and add-ons that are waiting to be activated.

Alex 🙂

by Craig051 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Alex, 

Thank you for your help.

How long does the promotion last? Or is this 4gb deal a permanent deal once purchased? Thank you.

by
EE Community Team

Hi @Craig051,

Once you have purchased the offer, it will remain on your account until it has been used.

We've now added Data Rollover to pay as you go packs. So if you don't get through all your data, we'll automatically add your unused data to your next pack.

Each time you buy another pack or renew your Flex plan, we’ll send you a text to let you know it’s started, and whether any leftover data has been rolled over from your last pack or plan. To see exactly how much you have left, as well as your other allowances.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.