by jacko183

PAYG Free boost problem. "Zero packs to go / -1 packs away"

Hi,

I'm on a £10 PAYG pack. At the end of January I was 1 pack away from my next free boost. I topped up and bought my next pack. As expected I was told I was eleigable for a free boost and so I chose extra data. At this point the system should of reset meaning I should of been back to 3 packs away from my next boost.

Now, at the beginning of March, I have topped up again and bought my next pack. The free data boost I chose at the end of January went onto my balance just fine. Having bought this pack, my expectation is that I should now be of course 2 packs away from my next boost.

However for some reason when I text BOOST to 150 to find out, it says I am "-1 packs away" and when I check online it says "zero packs to go". There is obviously some sort of glitch and I'm worried once I've bought my next 2 packs and should be eligable for my next free boost, I won't get it.

I spoke to customer services on 150 and as nice and helpful as they tried to be, I don't think they understood the situation and I was getting confused myself.

Can anyone offer some help please? Would it be best to speak to someone in store?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Employee

Re: PAYG Free boost problem. "Zero packs to go / -1 packs away"

Hi and welcome to the Community @jacko183

I understand your frustration with this issue.

I would advise giving customer services another calling and asking them to perform a network refresh.

If this does not resolve your issue, they will need to raise a Single User Fault.

Another user is going through the same procedure to have this rectified.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.