by Erinlynn121 Investigator
Investigator

Orange SIM card. Data not working

Hi, I am an Orange customer. I have reloaded my data card. I am in Northern Ireland. Yesterday and the day before my data was working fine. It has been connected to the EE network. Today for some reason it is not working. It says I still have 3.4 gb of data and there are full bars and a 4G signal but none of the pages are loading. Are there any options?

5 REPLIES 5
Investigator

Orange SIM card.

Hello, I am an Orange customer in Spain. I am traveling in Northern Ireland and my phone has connected to the EE network. The last two days my data has been working seamlessly. Today, it is not working at all. I reloaded my data yesterday and it says I have 3.5 gb. The top of the phone indicates full bars and 4G signal, but none of the pages are loading. What are my options?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Orange SIM card. Data not working

@Erinlynn121: Ah, now you tell us you are with Orange ES. Orange ES are nowt to do with EE.

While in NI you are roaming from Spain. You will need to contact your home network to find out why it's not working. You may have needed to have activated roaming with your provider but we here wouldn't know their rules.

Contact Orange ES.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Orange SIM card.

@Erinlynn121  Contact your network provider as Orange Spain has nothing to do with EE/Orange UK.  

But have you tried restarting your device?  

Investigator

Thanks! I’ll try contacting Orange. They are saying their customer service isn’t available on Sunday. So i guess I’m out of luck until tomorrow 

by Ryan_K Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What type of phone are you using? You may be able to resolve the issue yourself by checking to see if data roaming is activated in the settings or manually connecting to another network.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.