by Evie6
Explorer

Only used 347MB out of 500MB and I've 'ran out of data' and cannot access data.

Hi, 

Under the data usage section on my phone, it states that I have used only 347MB of my 500MB pack. However, just over a week ago, I had a text saying I had used 80% of my data and then two days after that, I had another text saying I have used all of my data. I can no longer get access to the internet through my data unless I buy more data. Yet, even when I refresh the data usage screen under settings, it still says 347MB. I have no 'mobile data limits' set on my phone either so I really am puzzled as to why I cannot access my remaining 153MB. 

Thank you for reading, any help would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Only used 347MB out of 500MB and I've 'ran out of data' and cannot access da

@Evie6 Your device doesn’t log ALL data usage and it’s best not to gauge how much data you’ve actually used on your device.  It’s best to use the my EE app your online account or even THIS

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Only used 347MB out of 500MB and I've 'ran out of data' and cannot access da

@Evie6  And what does your online account say.  And what device do you have?

by Evie6
Explorer

My online account says I've got no data remaining and it's a Samsung Galaxy A3 from 2016 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Evie6 Your device doesn’t log ALL data usage and it’s best not to gauge how much data you’ve actually used on your device.  It’s best to use the my EE app your online account or even THIS

by Evie6
Explorer

Ah I see- thank you for your help! 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.