by jamieandrew
Visitor

On my EE, on the website, it says I have over 20 GIG of data. Phone says only 2g

On the website, it tells me i have over 20 gig of data. On my phone, it says that i have only 2 gig of data, and after itll send me a warning. I dont understand!!!! It says it is "shared", however it says that my phone number is the only number on this shared plan/thing? I dont understand, why does it only say i have 2 gig on my phone, but over 20 on the EE website. Do i get it anyway, even tho it only says 2 gig on my phone? Will the warning only mean that ive used up the 2 gig, and so THEN it will give me the other 20 gig?
3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: On my EE, on the website, it says I have over 20 GIG of data. Phone says onl

@jamieandrew   It only says shared in case you add another device to your account it will allow you to gift data.  

Text AL to 150 to see what you have left this month from your allowance.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: On my EE, on the website, it says I have over 20 GIG of data. Phone says onl

What phone do you have?

My guess is the phone data management setting app is defaulted to 2GB warning/limit. This can be changed to suit you.

My S10+ warning was 2GB. I changed it to 20GB as that is the data plan I have.

What your phone settings say is not the plan you are on.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @jamieandrew

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you can let us know what phone you're using, we will be able to help you get this looked into 🙂

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions