by peterjenny Investigator
Investigator

On holiday in Spain, my 4gee WiFi doesn’t work, will not connect to network.

12 REPLIES 12
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: On holiday in Spain, my 4gee WiFi doesn’t work, will not connect to network.

Hello @peterjenny try performing a manual network search by logging in to the device here:

http://192.168.1.1

Then navigate to connection>network, change to manual and click apply.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: On holiday in Spain, my 4gee WiFi doesn’t work, will not connect to network.

Hi @peterjenny,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

That's great advice from @tm90, please let us know if you manage to get connected.

James

Investigator

Sorry will not configure.

Sent from my iPad
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Make sure the device status is showing as disconnected in connection>connection status or the option will be greyed out.

Is it a PAYM or PAYG EE SIM card?

Investigator

It’s a pay monthly device.

Sent from my iPad
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Were roaming and call abroad enabled on the account at least 24-48hrs before traveling:

http://www.three.co.uk/feel-at-home

Does it let you search for any networks and none load or is the device giving an error when you try to search?

by

Morning @peterjenny

Thanks for coming back to us.

Are you able to select any other networks?

Thanks, Leanne.

Investigator

Hi cannot connect to internet there is a item called Movistar? Comes up but when try to get internet nil.

Peter

Sent from my iPad
Investigator

Hi no it doesn’t search.

Sent from my iPad
by

Hi @peterjenny

Thanks for coming back and trying this.

As this has not worked, I recommend logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer.

Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Thanks, Leanne.

Investigator

Hi have you the telephone number to call please

Peter

Sent from my iPad
by

Hello there @peterjenny

If you can call us on +44 (0) 7953 966 250.

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.