by Jonarblaster
Explorer

NordVPN not compatible with ee

Good evening everyone, hope you're all having a great start to the New Year. My general chat topic is about VPN's. It appears that NordVPN doesn't work on ee mobile data network. It connects and works perfectly well on a WiFi network but not when I'm on my mobile data, contacted technical support at ee and was told that NordVPN isn't supported - I'm quite surprised about this.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Hilly69 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: NordVPN not compatible with ee

Maybe the server you had it on was down, Belgium seems to always be best for me. As long as its sorted. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
by Hilly69 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I'm currently with bt mobile who use the EE network and my Nordvpn works fine on my phone. 

by Jonarblaster
Explorer

I hope that the tech guy is wrong but at the moment it's still not connecting to a server. It worked on virginmedia WiFi then never again outside on my ee 4g network. 

by Hilly69 Investigator
Investigator

Are you using the nord app. 

I know this is daft question but you have enabled it to auto connect. I've just tried mine like I say it's bt mobile but ee network and its working fine. 

by Jonarblaster
Explorer

It seems to be working now, all afternoon I have been restarting my phone and uninstalling the app and now I simply turned off mobile data then back on again and it connected straight away, feel a bit silly but it's working now.

by Hilly69 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Maybe the server you had it on was down, Belgium seems to always be best for me. As long as its sorted. 

View solution in original post

by Jonarblaster
Explorer

Thank you all for your replies, I wasn't convinced by the tech guys answer and fortunately it seems like he's wrong. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.