by Dippy21282
Visitor

No service on a apple EE SIM. Sim not provisioned ? Apple iPad Air 2

I have an iPad Air 2 for 2 years and the past 2 days it says no service , when I've gone to settings and then gone on about it says sim not provisioned , can any one explain or shed any light on this as it's never happened before , it's a top up data sim not pay monthly so I normally just add data as and when needed 

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: No service on a apple EE SIM. Sim not provisioned ? Apple iPad Air 2

Hi,

Have you resetting network settings

Home screen, press Settings

then General, Reset,  press  Reset Network Settings and confirm Reset, 

Try that it might help you get it go. 

Many Thanks 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Good Morning 

@Chris_B please can you have look this for @Dippy21282.

Regards,

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Dippy21282

Welcome to community and thank you for posting 🙂

I know you've had some help from @tahirmian already and I'm curious to know if the information given to you has helped?

It would be helpful to know so we can continue with some further trouble shooting.

In the meantime, here are some helpful tips if you're having trouble with your SIM card:

• Try turning your iPad off and on, checking that it's properly plugged in.
  • Remove any dust which might have got onto your SIM by cleaning the gold connectors with a lint-free cloth.
  • Re-fit your SIM in case it's been knocked out of place, following the instructions in your device guide.

If you are still having difficulties, then you will need to please contact our technical team and they can help you further.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

If the Apple Sim card is faulty, you will be able to get another one from your nearest Apple Store.  Whilst Apple doesn't sell Apple SIM cards online, they are available in all their retail stores.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dippy21282  when did you last use cellular data on this device as the Sim card could of gone in to hibernation if this is the case you will need to call customer services to get it reactivated.  this will cause the no signal and sim card not provisioned.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.