Highlighted
by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

No data but should have 2GB

Hello,

I just purchased the 15 GBP international pack which comes with 2GB data, but I turn the wifi off and there is no connection. I tried restarting Iphone and reseted network settings but nothing changed. What can I do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: No data but should have 2GB

I had to delete the previous registered profiles. Once I deleted the BT profile it worked. Thank you everyone!

13 REPLIES 13
by Legend
Legend

Hi @TinaNone

When you text BA to 150 what does it say?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

Good mornining @Northerner it says:

Your current balance as of today 06:53 is £0.00. You have 500 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 250 minutes and 3.0GB remaining until 29/03/2019 for your £15 International Pack. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only.

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Please let me know. Thank you 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TinaNone,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are your calls and texts working?

Do you see a particular error message if you try to load a web page in your browser?

Thanks

James

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

6D04C564-DEE7-49B5-81FE-CDA64CC5644C.png

This is the message that appears when I load a page. Texts and calls work perfectly. What is happening?

by

Hi there @TinaNone

Thanks for coming back to us.

Is this your first EE SIM card?

Have you used your iPhone on another network previously?

Leanne 🙂

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

Yes, this is the first EE sim I got. Previously I was using DigiMobile and before that BT. Do I need to change the settings? I tried resetting the network settings and restarting my phone but that didn’t work. Please help

thank you

by

Hi @TinaNone

Can you try going into Settings > General > About > Does a pop-up show for a carrier update?

Is your software up to date?

Leanne.

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

I went to General and I got an update straight away. Now my phone has restarted but still no internet connection. When I go to About it appears in Network: EE, then a bunch of other stuff and Carrier EE 35.0

I assume that if it just updated that means that my software is up to date. I guess

by

Good Morning @TinaNone.

Are you able to try manually disconnecting from the network and then reconnecting?

You can do this under settings, then carrier, then by switching off automatic mode.

It will then take a few minutes to search, and you would need to press on any of the available networks apart from EE.

You will get an error saying you can't connect, at this point you will need to then connect to EE again and restart the phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

I did all this and I have just restarted the phone. After I have restarted I tried loading a website. Didn’t work, same as before. I went back to settings and connected manually again. And it is still NOT WORKING!

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry, I did try. It is still not working.

by

Thank you for trying all the above @TinaNone :).

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie

by TinaNone Contributor
Contributor
Solution

I had to delete the previous registered profiles. Once I deleted the BT profile it worked. Thank you everyone!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.