by bevwade_21 Investigator
Investigator

No 3G internet in days, despite internet booster

Hi I have had no internet on my iPhone (except wi-fi) since Saturday afternoon, despite having credit and having paid £40 for a T-Mobile 6 month internet booster just last month. 

Even if if I have used my data, shouldn’t I still be able to atleast browse? This has always been the case before. But no, complete cut off. Nothing.

I have tried all all the usual tricks. Airplane mode, resetting network settings, no luck.

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: No 3G internet in days, despite internet booster

Even when your booster is exhausted you should be able to use data for no more than £1 / day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @bevwade_21.

Welcome to the community.

Do you know if you've used all of your data?

Have you got credit on the phone?

Jon

Investigator

I don’t know. I received a text a week ago saying I’d used 80% of my fair use limit, and then by Saturday I was cut off completely without further warning. 

Usually I can still atleast browse after this anyway, just not download, stream etc.

I have credit in my phone, yes, and my internet booster is supposed to last another 5 months.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @bevwade_21.

I'd recommend contacting our customer service team about this so they can check your account and see what is going on.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Investigator

Would love to, but you can never get any sense from them. Half of the time you can’t even get through. And at 25p a minute I can’t afford to be passed from person to person or left on hold again.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's 25p per call. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Oh, my mistake, sorry

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.