by MyEEquestions17
Explorer

No 3 or 4G 6 on iPhone 6

I cannot access either a 3 or 4G service on my iPhone 6 even when the EE website says there is a full service in my postcode. Why?

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: No 3 or 4G 6 on iPhone 6

So you have no EE service at all? Has it just stopped working or has it never worked for you? Is it a new SIM or has anything changed on your end?

I know some BT Mobile users are having 3g/4g issues though due to a known fault.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MyEEquestions17  Do you have a signal showing on the device at all ?    Is cellular data turned on to give you a cellular data connection? 

by MyEEquestions17
Explorer

I have a service (1-4 dots variable) at this postcode but even with a full 5-dot service I am not getting a 3 or 4G coverage. 

Mobile Date - ON

Enable 4G - ON

Data Roaming Turned ON

The SIM was purchased at the time of buying the phone (2 months ago) and everything transferred from my old iPhone 5S.

I have seen "3G" on a few occasions but my partner's iPhone 5 receives both 3 and 4G easily on her Vodaphone network.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MyEEquestions17    Have you tried a network reset on the device?  Go to Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings, You will need to put your Wi-Fi passwords back on the device after this. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MyEEquestions17,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Do you have this problem everywhere or just in one place?

Are you using a pay as you go or pay monthly plan?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.