Highlighted
by
Explorer

NHS Unlimited data - mobile not showing additional data - now disabled

I have registered for NHS unlimited data and have a text confirming this however my phone still shows I only have my original 500mb and have reached my limit and my mobile data has been disabled. In addition when my son upgraded his EE phone he was able to gift me 1.5gb but this still only shows as 500mb on my phone. I don't want to go over my 500mb limt as per my phone if I am going to be charged. I should be able to use the unlimited data but am nervous of doing so without some sort of additional confirmation that this is ok. Can I trust that I can continue using the extra data free of charge?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
Explorer
Solution

Re: NHS Unlimited data - mobile not showing additional data - now disabled

Hi, I did not have the app so have now uploaded that to my phone and can see the data is unlimited so that's perfect, thank you. I guess it just doesn't show up on my actual phone but I am reassured it is there. Happy days : )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caz1cookie,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Can you see your unlimited data in the add-ons section of the My EE app?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by
Explorer
Solution

Hi, I did not have the app so have now uploaded that to my phone and can see the data is unlimited so that's perfect, thank you. I guess it just doesn't show up on my actual phone but I am reassured it is there. Happy days : )

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.